Win 2 Tickets to the Melbourne Grand Prix Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion commences 9:00 am AEST on 1st November 2017 and ends at 11:00 pm AEST on 11th February 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry into this Promotion is only open to Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over. To enter you must Purchase any CHIQ TELEVISION product between Nov 1 – Feb 11.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, any participating CHiQ or Changhong Electric store, and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
How to Enter
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotion Period:
- Visit www.chiq.com.au and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including full name, address, contact number, valid email address, CHiQ Television model purchased, Retailer purchased from, Receipt number, date of purchase and submit the fully completed entry form.
- One entry is permitted per person per Television purchased
- Each person must have a valid email address.
- Each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements
- The winner will be drawn via electronic selection. The draw will take place at Brand Solutions 40 Appleton Street Richmond Victoria 3121 at 10:00 am on 15th February 2018.
- Winner will be notified by phone and email on 16th February 2018.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 2nd March 2018 at 10:00 am AEST at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and email on 2nd March 2018.
- Prize consists of 2 Tickets to the Melbourne Grand Prix March 2018.Airfares for 2 people from any capital city in Australia and one night’s accommodation, as well as access to a VIP area on Sunday (Race Day).
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person whose name is entered online provided the person is an Australian permanent resident of at least 18 years of age.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Changhong Electric, 2/251 Ferntree Gully Rd, Mount Waverley VIC 3149, Australia. ACN 32 095 276 181 Permit Number LTPS/17/19450